Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Royce Partridge learns his boyhood pal Toby Bergman is dying of cancer he returns to the small town of Algonquin, Illiis on the Fox River where they grew up. Royce left Algonquin 40 years ago. Progress, with traffic, subdivisions and shopping malls, has changed the once bucolic river town. Royce surprises Toby in the hospital, he is slipping fast. Royce stays in Algonquin at a quaint Victorian bed & breakfast. Despite the heavy hand of progress Royce can see the small town he and Toby raced mopeds around as teenagers. But it is down on the banks of the Fox River that Royce relives the wild adventure he, Toby and two other friends had the summer of 1964 before they started high school.
- Author BiographyCort Fernald has been a journalist and writer for more than 30 years. He has been published in various periodicals and newspapers, even a CD recording. Cort studied at the University of Oregon and has a degree from Southern Oregon University. He currently resides in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Cort Fernald
- PublisherCort Fernald
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCort Fernald
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.