Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $677.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the texts of the principal survey papers presented at ALGORITHMS -and ORDER, held* at Ottawa, Canada from June 1 to June 12, 1987. The conference was supported by grants from the N.A.T.O. Advanced Study Institute programme, the University of Ottawa, and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. We are grateful for this considerable support. Over fifty years ago, the Symposium on Lattice Theory, in Charlottesville, U.S.A., proclaimed the vitality of ordered sets. Only twenty years later the Symposium on Partially Ordered Sets and Lattice Theory, held at Monterey, U.S.A., had solved many of the problems that had been originally posed. In 1981, the Symposium on Ordered Sets held at Banff, Canada, continued this tradition. It was marked by a landmark volume containing twenty-three articles on almost all current topics in the theory of ordered sets and its applications. Three years after, Graphs and Orders, also held at Banff, Canada, aimed to document the role of graphs in the theory of ordered sets and its applications. Because of its special place in the landscape of the mathematical sciences order is especially sensitive to new trends and developments. Today, the most important current in the theory and application of order springs from theoretical computer seience. Two themes of computer science lead the way. The first is data structure. Order is common to data structures.
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- Series TitleNATO Science Series C
- Series Part/Volume Number255
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byIvan Rival
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.