Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate-level text provides a language for understanding, unifying, and implementing a wide variety of algorithms for digital signal processing - in particular, to provide rules and procedures that can simplify or even automate the task of writing code for the newest parallel and vector machines. It thus bridges the gap between digital signal processing algorithms and their implementation on a variety of computing platforms. The mathematical concept of tensor product is a recurring theme throughout the book, since these formulations highlight the data flow, which is especially important on supercomputers. Because of their importance in many applications, much of the discussion centres on algorithms related to the finite Fourier transform and to multiplicative FFT algorithms.
- Author(s)Chao Lu,Myoung An,Richard Tolimieri
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSignal Processing and Digital Filtering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.