All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutstanding text for graduate students and researchers proposes improvements to existing algorithms, extends their related mathematical theories, and offers details on new algorithms for approximating local and global minima. Includes many numerical examples, plus complete analysis of rate of convergence for most algorithms and error bounds that allow for the effect of rounding errors. 1973 edition.
- Author(s)Richard P. Brent
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.