Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis demonstrates techniques that provide faster and more accurate solutions to a variety of problems in machine learning and signal processing. The author proposes a greedy algorithm, deriving sparse solutions with guarantees of optimality. The use of this algorithm removes many of the inaccuracies that occurred with the use of previous models.
- Author BiographyDr. Bahmani completed his thesis at Carnegie Mellon University and is currently employed by the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Sohail Bahmani
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Series Part/Volume Number261
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 2 colour tables, biography
- Weight215 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.