All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionAlice 2.0: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, from the Shelly Cashman Series, is designed to teach introductory programming concepts with Alice 2.0.
- Author BiographyCharles W. Herbert has been teaching Computer Science and Computer Information Systems at Community College of Philadelphia since 1984, where he has served as the Chair of the CIS Department, Director of Computer Science, and Director of Technical Education. He has worked extensively as a professional programmer. Using his background in curriculum development, he is currently a Principal Investigator for an NSF funded team exploring the use of virtual reality programming in community college computing courses. He is the co-author of Alice 2.0: Introductory Concepts and Techniques. Gary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years. Thomas J. Cashman received his education at California State University, Los Angeles. He established one of the first business data processing programs in the U.S. at Long Beach City College in California, where he taught and served as department head. In 1969, he began collaborating with now best-selling author, Gary Shelly.
- Author(s)Charles W. Herbert,Gary B. Shelly,Thomas J. Cashman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.