All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Peter Brown will flock to Jaime Temairik's laugh-out-loud picture book about two sister bears and their hilarious mission for bunk beds. Sisters Alice and Lucy love sharing everything. Well, almost everything. Lucy is tired of sharing a bed with Alice. The sisters need bunk beds as soon as possible! They have money, so they get jobs at a bakery. But Alice likes to do things carefully, and Lucy likes to do things FUN! Will they be able to work together long eugh to earn their new bunks?
- Author BiographyJaime Temairik (www.jaimetemairik.com) is an illustrator in Seattle. Jaime will work for bunk beds, baked goods, and trips to Disneyland. This is the first book she's written.
- Author(s)Jaime Temairik
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight340 g
- Width264 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.17
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.28
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.