Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.60
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.68
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.85
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $36.11
About this product
- DescriptionAlice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the river bank, and of having thing to do...when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran by her. Alice did t think it so very strange to hear the Rabbit say to itself, -Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!- But when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waistcoat pocket and then hurried on, she started to wonder! Running after the strange fellow, she was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole. Down jumped Alice after it (never considering how in the world she was to get out again) and she tumbled into a curious world inhabited by the Mad Hatter, the Ugly Duchess, the Mock Turtle, the Cheshire Cat, and more... With his marvelous sense of the absurd, Lewis Carroll's whimsical, fantastical tale delighted children and adults when it was first published in 1865 and has since become a treasured classic of literature.
- Author BiographyLEWIS CARROLL's real name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson. He was born on January 27, 1832 at Daresbury in Cheshire. He studied at Christ Church, Oxford University and later became a mathematics lecturer there. He wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking Glass (1872) for the daughters of the Dean of Christ Church. He was very fond of puzzles and some readers have found mathematical jokes and codes hidden in his Alice books. He died on January 14, 1898.
- Author(s)Lewis Carroll
- PublisherListening Library
- Date of Publication10/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library
- Weight127 g
- Width131 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Read byJim Dale
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time177
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.