All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeveral years after the events of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, Alice finds herself back in Wonderland and called upon to save the world of playing cards and talking animals from the increasingly deranged Queen of Hearts. But all is t as it first appears in the fluctuating dream world and soon Alice is battling to save herself from the nightmare that is rapidly overtaking the realm. Have you ever wondered what would have happened if Alice hadn't drunk from the bottle labelled 'Drink Me', or if she hadn't joined the Hatter, the March Hare, and the Dormouse for tea? Well w you can find out - and take part. In the Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland Colourist's Book - a companion to Jonathan Green's new Choose Your Path Adventure Book - YOU decide how the amazing creatures Alice encounters should appear. Because this is your chance to team up with illustrator Kev Crossley (of 2000AD, KISS 4K and Warhammer 40K fame) and create something...wonderful. Are you ready to join Jonathan Green and Kev Crossley and go back down the rabbit-hole?
- Author BiographyJonathan Green is a writer of speculative fiction, with more than sixty books to his name. Well known for his contributions to the Fighting Fantasy range of adventure gamebooks, he has also written fiction for such diverse properties as Doctor Who, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Sonic the Hedgehog, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Moshi Monsters, LEGO and Judge Dredd. He is the creator of the Pax Britannia series for Abaddon Books and has written eight novels set within this steampunk universe, featuring the debonair dandy adventurer Ulysses Quicksilver. He is also the author of an increasing number of non-fiction titles, including the award-winning YOU ARE THE HERO - A History of Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks. He has recently taken to editing and compiling short story anthologies, including the critically-acclaimed GAME OVER and SHARKPUNK, published by Snowbooks. To find out more about his current projects visit www.JonathanGreenAuthor.com and follow him on Twitter @jonathangreen. After 15 years designing video games, Kev Crossley turned his hand to illustration, contributing to numerous D20 gaming books alongside work for comics including 2000AD, Mam Tor and Kiss4k. His art and writing have appeared in over twenty art books published by Quarto and Ilex among others, and he is the author and illustrator of three books of his own; Fantasy Clip Art (2006), 101 Top Tops From Professional Fantasy Painters (2011) and Character Design From The Ground Up (2014). Kev writes and illustrates regularly for Imagine FX magazine and affiliated publications, and in 2012 he illustrated Ian Livingstone's 30th Anniversary Fighting Fantasy title, Blood Of The Zombies. In 2015 he produced illustrations for Total Warhammer and Jonathan Green's Alice's Nightmare In Wonderland gamebook.
- Author(s)Jonathan Green
- PublisherSnowbooks Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSnowbooks Ltd
- Content Note27 black & white line drawings
- Weight154 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kev Crossley
- Format DetailsA4,Coloring / join-the-dot book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- domo_rein24 Jun, 2017by
Interesting drawings, but cant colour in much due to the drawings being very detailed
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.