All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionAlicia Vale is 23 years old, newly married, and about to start a brand new life with her Marine husband, Kyle Vale. Though it was a quick romance, she is more than sure Kyle is the right and only choice for her. After Kyle's discharge, he moves to Nashville, Tennessee. Months later, Alicia follows, leaving everything she has kwn behind. She soon gets a job in a writing studio and is living the dream marriage she had always imagined. Along the way she makes quirky friends and discovers that even dream marriages aren't perfect.
- Author BiographyKamaya Tarpley, the author, hails originally from Brooklyn, NY. After living a portion of her childhood there, she then moved to Las Vegas, NV, where she would spend her teen and current adult years. Raised by a single mother, she was encouraged to express herself from a young age through writing. As the years went on, she wrote screenplays, poems, short stories, and even created a homemade magazine. Just as the artwork on her right arm expresses, creativity is the ultimate freedom.
- Author(s)Kamaya Tarpley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.