All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of London-based, Persian-born interior designer Alidad is the realisation of a fantasy of splendor in elegant brocade and rich damask. He is rewned for creating interiors of great comfort, elegance, richness, and colour, and his work is associated with the exacting use of intricately patterned antique and modern textiles, upholstered furniture, and a high quality of craftsmanship. This book presents in a refreshing fashion his unique philosophy, which provides for an exciting and intelligent alternative to the ubiquitous and thin-blooded minimalism of recent years, and offers a compelling visual survey of his completed projects.
- Author BiographySarah Stewart-Smith is a writer and interior designer based in London. Min Hogg, founding editor of the The World of Interiors, is an author and principal of Min Hogg Design. James McDonald is a widely published British photographer and writer whose work has appeared in The World of Interiors, Saturday Telegraph Magazine, and House & Garden, among other publications.
- Author(s)Min Hogg,Sarah Stewart-Smith
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note250 Colour
- Weight1701 g
- Width235 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.