All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a strange phemen that has been occurring on our planet throughout history. Yes, I'm talking about UFO's. I kw what you're thinking. We've heard all there is to hear regarding the UFO phemen. But have you really? You may be surprised to learn what you don't kw. Today, there has been a paradigm shift to the belief in cosmic evolution. Is there life out there? If so, how will that change the world? Will we see the return of the Nephilim? What is the evolution connection? This is t just ather book on UFO's. It answers critical questions. Why are they here? What is their intent? Are the natural or supernatural? After this read, you will gain a clear understanding from behind the scenes of the UFO phemen and the Alien Agenda.
- Author BiographyAaron Judkins is a researcher, explorer, and Archaeologist from Texas. He has a passion for searching out the truth & mysteries of the past. He is credited with mapping the longest contiguous dinosaur trackway in the Western Hemisphere near Glen Rose, Texas and discovered a new dinosaur trail named The Judkins Trail. He has participated in numerous excavations throughout the U.S. and Israel ranging from 12 different dinosaur digs, the Pool of Siloam in 2004 in Jerusalem, & the Tower of Siloam. He has been featured on both TV and radio broadcasts. He hosts his own internet show on Youtube called Man vs. Archaeology with Aaron Judkins. His Ph.D. is in Biblical Archaeology. He enjoys both music and photography.
- Author(s)Dr a S Judkins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.