All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Sci-fi action meets steamy pararmal romance in Gini Koch's Alien vels, as Katherine Kitty Katt faces off against aliens, conspiracies, and deadly secrets. - Futuristic high-jinks and gripping adventure. --<i>RT Reviews</i></b> Despite t having run for office, r wanting to remain in office, Representative Jeff Martini is being wooed as the vice presidential running mate for a charismatic senator who seems likely to win the campaign. While the Diplomatic Corps has to deal with the pressures of a political campaign sure to uncover secrets they don't want shared with the world, Ambassador Kitty Katt-Martini has other worries--handling the reemergence of her most potent nemesis, thought dead and buried.
- Author Biography<b>Gini Koch</b> lives in the American Southwest, works her butt off (sadly, not literally) by day, and writes by night with the rest of the beautiful people. <i>Touched by an Alien, </i> the first in her Alien/Katherine Kitty Katt Series, received a starred review from Booklist and was named one of Booklist's Top Ten adult science fiction and fantasy novels of 2010. Gini started writing as an excuse to stay up late playing on the computer while listening to rock music and mooning over pictures of hunky men. She's thrilled all that drooling has finally paid off. She can be found at ginikoch.com.
- Author(s)Gini Koch
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight249 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.68Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.07Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.