All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionALIEN RAIDERS Upright walking, alien reptiles use human females for their sexual pleasures until the abused women pass out, and then they disappear from the face of earth. Similarly, pigs and cattle disappear. Fishermen report that a disk like craft lifts tons of tuna from the ocean. FBI Agents Julius Hersey and Lena McCabe travel all over the world as well as in inner and outer space to find out who might be responsible for these tragedies. Using extreme methods, they deal successfully with the problem. When the agents think that humans are finally safe, Roboids infiltrate governments on earth, and a new danger torments earth's population, attempting to reduce people to slave status. It is an action filled flowing vel. Once you start reading, you won't be able to stop.
- Author BiographyArnold J. Inzko was born in Austria, moved to London England with a stopover in Paris, France and then migrated to the USA where he served in the Army and then he attended OSU, KSU and CSU to earn a degree in mechanical engineering. He worked in GE, TRW, Textron and Cerro Metal where he progressed to engineering manager. He wrote DOS manuals, numerous engineering papers and his autobiography as well as fiction and science fiction novels. Recently he taught computer essentials, mechanical drafting, CNC, metrology and machine tool programming at South Hills School of Business and Technology, in State College, PA.
- Author(s)MR Arnold J Inzko
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.