All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionWAS THE MEDITERRANEAN REGION OF OUR PLANET VISITED BY A RACE OF SUPER BEINGS IN ANCIENT TIMES? WAS THE ORACLE OF DELPHI A CONDUIT FOR PROPHETIC MESSAGES FROM OUTER SPACE -- PERHAPS THE FIRST TELEPATHIC CHANNELER? British historian W. Raymond Drake is one of the most careful researchers of the Ancient Astronaut theory which maintains aliens arrived on earth and interacted with the human race throughout antiquity and in all parts of the globe. Author of a dozen works on the Space Gods phemen, Drake's work complements that of Chariots of the Gods? by Erich Von Daniken, his first book appearing in print prior to Von Daniken's international bestseller. In this work about the ancient Mediterranean's strange relationship with the Sky Gods, Drake utilized over fifty writers of antiquity and scrutinized their main works through a UFO lens. His astute contributions regarding the Land of the Gods have been expanded upon and updated by contemporary researchers Timothy Beckley and Sean Casteel. Questions That You Will Find Answered. . . Did giants from space establish a UFO base atop the picturesque Mount Olympus? Were they the gods and goddesses of Mythology idolized and given names such as Apollo, Hades, Athena, Hermes, Zeus, Artemis and Hestia? Did the powerful deities of Greece help save Athens from being invaded by the mighty armies of Atlantis in 10,000 BC? Is there reason to believe that the Greeks and Trojans were inspired to fight for the beauteous Helen, surely a space queen? Do the great plays and sublime philosophies of the supreme thinkers of the ages show a reverence for the gods' who intervened at Marathron and Salamis, sending flying shields to aid Alexander storming the walls of Tyre? Did a UFO encountered near Troy save the army of Lucullus from destruction? Were omens observed in the sky just before the murder of Caesar? How does one explain the manifestation of mysterious voices and apparitions in the heavens as Hannibal ravaged Italy? In a marvelous update, recent activities, including encounters with humaids and men-in-black type individuals, are taken into consideration offering proof that the ancient aliens of antiquity are returning to their original haunts and are guaranteed to make open contact soon!
- Author BiographySir W. Raymond Drake is one of the most credible researchers of the ancient astronauts theory that postulates aliens arrived on earth and interacted with the human race throughout antiquity. In this work, Drake utilized over 50 writers of antiquity and scrutinized their most important works through a UFO Lens. His insightful findings regarding the land of the mighty gods have been expanded upon and updated by contemporary researchers Tim Beckley and Sean Casteel. Drake is the only authority on the ancient astronaut theory to have spoken before a closed door meeting of the House of Lords UFO group chaired by the late Earl of Clancarty, Brinsley Le Poer Trench.
- Author(s)W Raymond Drake
- PublisherInner Light - Global Communications
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Light - Global Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.