All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlien: The Weyland-Yutani Report contains extensive information on the characters, locations, vehicles, and weapons from Prometheus and the Alien films. For hundreds of years w, scientists at the Weyland-Yutani Corporation have been monitoring the behavior of an alien life-form so powerful that its potential for military application appears limitless. Although all attempts to harness the beast s abilities have ended in appalling bloodshed, the acquisition of the Xemorph remains a priority. As such, Weyland-Yutani has granted you access to their detailed files on the alien in the hope that you will be able to help capture and subjugate one of these fascinating yet deadly creatures. This exclusive in-world book utilizes specially commissioned illustrations and thirty-five years of Alien movie concept art and film stills to create a deeply engrossing reading experience that explores the nature of the Xemorph in unparalleled detail. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report contains extensive information on the characters, locations, vehicles, and weapons from the movies, along with an in-depth breakdown of the Xemorph s life cycle, to give readers the most comprehensive look at one of movie history's greatest monsters. Covering all aspects of this hugely popular franchise s thirty-five-year history, Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report is the ultimate book for fans.
- Author BiographyStephani Danelle Perry lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband and two children. She writes horror/sci-fi/fantasy multimedia novelizations and tie-ins for love and money, dabbling in the universes of Star Trek, Aliens, Alien vs. Predator, and Resident Evil, among others.
- Author(s)S D Perry
- PublisherInsight Editions
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width241 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Markus Pansegrau,John R Mullaney
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.