All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAlienation presents research conducted by a national election team and leading scholars in political communication that explores a range of important topics and variables affecting voter attitudes and behavior in the 2012 U.S. presidential election. In exploring the messages, issues, and voters of the 2012 election, these studies employ multiple methods including experimental design, content analysis, rhetorical criticism, and survey research. Whereas other election research tends to investigate either the content or effects of campaign communication, the more comprehensive and systematic nature of this collection enables Alienation to cohere thematically around considerations of voter alienation, political engagement, political efficacy, and ultimately, citizens' voting decisions.
- Author BiographyDianne G. Bystrom (PhD, University of Oklahoma) is Director of the Carrie Chapman Catt Center for Women and Politics at Iowa State University. Mary C. Banwart (PhD, University of Oklahoma) is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Kansas. Mitchell S. McKinney (PhD, University of Kansas) is Professor and Chair of Communication at the University of Missouri.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleFrontiers in Political Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDianne G. Bystrom,Mary C. Banwart,Mitchell S. McKinney
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.