All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw the difference between a Nostromian Weevil and a Zyglon Tentacle Beast? Could you resist an invasion of Purple Peekons? And can you outwit a Fantabbydosian? No? You need this book! Rich in comic detail, this extraordinary book is packed with revolting aliens and impossible spaceships. Magnificently illustrated and with velty elements including five pull-out postcards, a mini 'Who's What and From Where' booklet and a 'Bottom Trumps' card game, this is Chris Riddell at his very best.
- Author BiographyChris Riddell is one of today's most highly acclaimed illustrators and the chief political cartoonist for the Observer. He has won numerous awards, including the Nestle Gold Award, the UNESCO Prize and the rare honour of two CILIP Kate Greenaway Medals. Chris has created over 100 books for children of all ages, including THE EDGE CHRONICLES and MUDDLE EARTH series with Paul Stewart, his own hugely popular OTTOLINE series and two solo picture books THE EMPEROR OF ABSURDIA (978-1-4050-9028-5) and WENDEL'S WORKSHOP (978-0-230-01617-0).
- PrizesShortlisted for Blue Peter Children's Book Awards: The Most Fun Story With Pictures 2011.
- Author(s)Chris Riddell
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Note48 colour illustrations
- Width235 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.