All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first half of his 30s, Brian Rossiter transformed his health and life by transitioning from the standard American diet to a low-fat, fruit-based raw vegan lifestyle following Doug Graham's 80/10/10 guidelines. Rossiter enjoys 10 or more pounds of fruit, 2 or more pounds of greens and a limited amount of fat a day. This diet has enabled him to experience exceptional health, youthful vitality, sustained energy, enhanced mental clarity and a euphoric sense of well-being. Rossiter reversed chronic back and neck pain and carpal and cubital tunnel syndromes by utilizing the Egoscue Method, centered on stretches and exercises designed to restore the body's posture and alignment, heling one lead a pain-free life. He also launched a regular fitness program that includes circuit training, yoga, rebounding and running. In Alive!, designed for anyone desiring to feel and look his or her best but especially for transitioning raw fooders who want to kw what to do on this diet and how to do it with success, Rossiter tells inspiring, intensely personal stories of his joint paths to well-being and offers guidance and insight on his evolving journey toward optimal health. His website is Fruit-Powered.com, which features a free e-magazine and video series. Alive! features: A four-step program to help you go raw vegan with ease, gaining clarity and vitality while arriving at your natural weight. More than 25 raw food recipes plus several tool recommendations for a raw home-from blender to spiral slicer-to help you get started in your transition. A focus on the importance of fitness in a healthful lifestyle and the Egoscue Method's principles of bodily structural alignment. Insight from raw fooders Arld Kauffman, Megan Elizabeth and Shaie Dively of the Arld's Way community and Mike Kenny of the Egoscue Method.
- Author BiographyBrian Rossiter discovered the magic and power of raw food in green smoothies. His life quickly changed upon enjoying these meals in 2010, with Brian going vegan and then low-fat, fruit-based raw vegan. He's experienced many health benefits on a raw diet with regular exercise. Along his raw food journey, Brian discovered a calling: to spread the word about a low-fat, fruit-based raw vegan lifestyle. This newfound passion and desire birthed his website, Fruit-Powered.com, and propelled him to write Alive!, a book designed to help anyone transition to this lifestyle, and A Taste of Raw Food: 7 Days of Smoothies 'n' Salads.
- Author(s)Brian Rossiter
- Date of Publication16/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.