Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionLeading retail professionals from some of the world's most visited and acclaimed museums and galleries share their secrets in this highly practical series of essays. These are people who are running some of the world's most successful, attractive - and profitable - museum shops. This full-colour, extended second edition provides a wealth of inspirational new ideas and strategies for ways in which museums and cultural organisations can boost both retail income and customer satisfaction - while helping realise their organisation's aims. The many key topics covered include: increasing visitor spend effective merchandising ethical and sustainable retailing how to survive difficult times building your brand trends for the future of museum retailing effective new product development.
- Date of Publication29/06/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.