CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells of my family who fled the pogroms in their native Romania, searched for freedom, and would establish a new Jewish homeland in Turkish-ruled Palestine. In 1882, they were the original settlers of the place that we kw today as Zichron Yaacov in Israel.
- Author BiographyThe author has been able to trace his family of pioneers back five generations to those original settlers in Israel. His extensive research not only uncovered information about them, but led to the discovery of family living there. They were the Zionists who founded the settlement known as Zichron Yaacov.
- Author(s)Jerry Hirsch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.