CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.67
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.28
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $44.85
- AU $22.48Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $44.61
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe common foods that people usually eat release either alkaline base or acid into the blood after they pass the digestion process. Foods such as meat, fish, poultry, grains, shellfish, salt, milk and cheese produce acid. Overconsumption of acid releasing foods can cause the body to become over acidic and dispossess of its minerals. In the long run, people who failed to balance their diet with essential alkaline foods may become apt to develop chronic diseases and gain weight. This book has various alkaline diet recipes which will help you to follow the diet.
- Author BiographyCooking enthusiast and foodie, Valerie Alston is the author of various cooking related books and essays. She was born in United States and at the moment lives there with her family. Valerie is happily married and has two kids. She became her writing career several years ago, however only recently she became a published author. Valerie has plans to release different cooking books in the future, where she will be sharing her favorite recipes and tips. Cooking is not the only passion of Valerie, besides that she likes cycling, swimming and piano playing. She says that having different hobbies allows her to become better at cooking craft. Her husband also enjoys cycling and often they cycle together. Valerie also enjoys travelling other countries. It allows her to explore different cultures as well as foreign cuisines. Valerie Alston became a cook thanks to her mother who gave her first cooking lessons. Now Valerie has her own cooking style and also teaches to cook her kids.
- Author(s)Valerie Alston
- PublisherMihails Konoplovs
- Date of Publication17/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMihails Konoplovs
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight79 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.