Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionNot since the late 1970s has a single work presented the biology of this heterogeus group of secondary alkaloids in such depth. Alkaloids, a unique treatise featuring leaders in the field, presents both the historical use of alkaloids and the latest discoveries in * the biochemistry of alkaloid production in plants * alkaloid ecology, including marine invertebrates, animal and plant parasites, and * alkaloids as antimicrobial and current medicinal use . Highlights include chapters on the chemical ecology of alkaloids in host-predator interactions, and on the compartmentation of alkaloids synthesis, transport, and storage. Extensive cross-referencing in tabular format makes this volume an excellent reference.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2580 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMargaret F. Roberts,Michael Wink
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.