All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscovering the United Kingdom looks at the history, landscapes, people and culture of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. These books are filled with fascinating facts and pictures to help explore the different elements that make the United Kingdom a great place to live, visit and learn about.
- Author BiographySusan Harrison is a children's book author.
- Author(s)Susan Harrison
- PublisherBook Life
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleDiscovering the United Kingdom
- Place of PublicationKings Lynn
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook Life
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.