All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionOn 26 April 1999, BBC presenter and golden girl Jill Dando was gunned down outside her home in a quiet West London street - in broad daylight. It was a seemingly senseless killing that stunned the nation. There were rumours of hired gunmen and revenge killings, but the man seen leaving the scene of the crime was t identified until much later, when local man Barry George was charged and put on trial and subsequently found guilty of Jill's murder. Three years after Jill's death, prizewinning reporter David James Smith's book - written with the co-operation of Jill's family, fiance Alan Farthing, and the police - supplies the detailed context of one of the most enduring murder mysteries of modern times.
- Author BiographyDavid James Smith is a prizewinning SUNDAY TIMES MAGAZINE journalist, and the author of THE SLEEP OF REASON, the definitive book to date on the James Bulger tragedy.
- Author(s)David James Smith
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/05/2002
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 16, col/8pp b/w
- Weight330 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.