CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you kw what to believe? After a two year health battle, Andi Cassidy is heading to the beautiful shores of Lake Huron, up rth in Michigan, with her family for a much needed getaway. To help aid in recovery of both body and soul, her husband Jake bartered his carpentry skills to bring his wife and two sons to the peaceful beach cottage for two weeks. No one kws is that Andi has been experiencing something incredible since she first got sick, and she is still trying to make sense of her curious and extraordinary awareness. During their trip, she discovers fragments of the past that had been put in an old tin and tucked away in a hidden corner of the cottage. Andi is determined to return the forgotten items to their owner, but has to unearth that individual. With very little information, she sets out on a mission to reunite the heartfelt sentiments from an era long ago to the person for whom they were intended. All of Jake and Andi's siblings plan to meet up with them to share a mini-vacation together, in unspoken celebration and recognition of Andi's improving health. Everyone in the family has been dealing with their own trials as well, and is in need of a healing escape and recharge. As with any family filled with different personalities, there is bound to be something that gets tempers flaring and emotions running high. Two weeks on the coast of Northern Michigan has a lot in store for the Cassidy Family. What starts out as a simple trip turns out to be so much more. In a time of healing, learning, loving, and the search for what is truly important in life, the answers are never what they appear to be-they are closer than anyone expected.
- Author BiographyJulie Collard grew up in Michigan and has had an appreciation for the surrounding Great Lakes her whole life. She attended Northern Michigan University, where she met her husband Jeff in a creative writing workshop. She is currently a teacher and Program Director at Music Stadium: Center for Fine Arts & Creative Studies. Julie loves to read, travel, and spend time with her family, especially on the beach. She lives in Michigan with her son, daughter, and husband. This is her second novel.
- Author(s)Julie Collard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.