Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for serious reflection by believers who believe that in Christ, God has truly come into our world, and are asking themselves - why has this coming t made a bigger difference? This book is for all kinds of Christians, and people curious about Christianity, and considers the failure of Christianity to truly transform the world, asks why, and reflects on various insights gathered over time. For it is t that God has failed to give us the power to make this world truly a heaven on earth. It is that most of us have never tried to live out its message. The reader is invited to come on a quest or journey with the author. Explore the unfulfilled promise of Christianity, but beware - when you go out on a journey or a quest, you might never come back. This book is recommended for small groups, as a starting point for reflection and discussion.
- Author BiographyKatherine C. Keough has conducted many workshops, retreats and classes in her years as a pastoral minister; facilitated small groups, organized councils and communities; prepared liturgies and missions, and preached at liturgies. She is a continual learner, and enjoys sharing what she learns with others. She received her Master of Divinity degree and Certificate of Pastoral Leadership from the School of Theology and Ministry at Seattle University. Katherine, known to her friends as Kedda, lives in Western Washington with her husband of many years, and presently serves as a pastoral leader in a community in the South Sound region.
- Author(s)Katherine C Keough
- PublisherPilgrim Spirit Communications
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPilgrim Spirit Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.