All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn All Dolled Up , author Joan Hinds offers readers original designs for outfits and accessories that they can sew for the young girls in their lives - and the girls' 18 dolls ( American Girl and others). Patterns are provided for all doll projects; for girls, pattern pieces (in sizes 4, 6X and 8, with information on how to make each pattern larger) or tips for customising commercial patterns are given. The projects range from matching dresses, skirts, nightgowns and summer tops for dolls/girls to such accessories as a sun hat and messenger bag, as well as a doll carrying bag for girls. The projects feature fabrics in popular colours and the latest designs. A special feature is a 30-minute how-to DVD with the author, hosted by Nancy Zeiman, included with the book.
- Author BiographyJoan Hinds, owner of Fancywork and Fashion, co-authored seven doll costume pattern books with her former partner Jean Becker. Joan continues to design costumes for dolls, and she also teaches needlework and sewing around the country for shops and guilds. She has appeared on the PBS series America Sews with Sue Hausmann.
- Author(s)Joan Hinds
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Running Time30
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.