All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAll Groan Up: Searching for Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job! is the story of the GenY/Millennial generation told through the individual story of author Paul Angone. It's a story of struggle, hope, failure, and doubts in the twilight zone of growing up and being grown, connecting with his twentysomething post-college audience with raw honesty, humor, and hope.
- Author BiographyPaul Angone is a leading voice to, and for, twentysomethings. He is the bestselling author of 101 Secrets for Your Twenties, a sought-after speaker, and the creator of AllGroanUp.com- a place for those asking What now? Paul graduated from Westmont College with a degree in Communication Studies and then received his Master's degree in Organizational Leadership from Azusa Pacific University. Paul grew up in Denver, Colorado, and currently lives in San Diego with his wife, Naomi, and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Paul Angone
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.