All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<em>A second shot at first love?</em> After college, Ryan Kowalski decided to leave Whitford, Maine, rather than watch Lauren Carpenter marry ather man. Now his siblings need his help to refurbish the family-owned Northern Star Lodge and he's forced to face the past sooner rather than later when he collars a vandal--and learns the boy is Lauren's son.... The last person Lauren needs back in her life is Ryan Kowalski. With a bitter ex-husband and a moody teenage son, she has eugh man trouble already. But her son needs to learn a few lessons about right and wrong, even if Lauren has to escort him to Ryan's door every day to work off his crime. With all this close contact, Ryan and Lauren can't deny the chemistry between them is as powerful as ever. But can a few searing kisses erase their past and pave the way for a <em>second chance</em> at true love?
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Shannon Stacey lives with her husband and two sons in New England, where her favorite activities are writing stories of happily ever after and riding her four-wheeler. The Stacey family spends many weekends on their ATVs, making loads of muddy laundry to keep Shannon busy when she s not at her computer. However, she prefers writing to laundry and considers herself lucky she got to be an author when she grew up. Visit her at www.ShannonStacey.com.
- Author(s)Shannon Stacey
- PublisherHarlequin Books
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleKowalskis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarlequin Books
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.