All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Lovely Things asks readers to consider who they are by way of the diverse items they surround themselves with. Through simple, illustrated prompts, readers are encouraged to create object-based portraits of themselves or the people they kw, admire or imagine. Whether it's a favourite childhood toy, a piece of clothing worn on a first date or a book that shaped who they are today, readers will create sketches, collage images, or record descriptions of the key objects in a life. They'll also find several completed portraits throughout for inspiration.
- Author BiographyLea Redmond is a maker. She crafts objects, ideas, and activities. Leafcutter Designs, her creative studio in Berkeley, CA seeks to create a more playful, peaceful world by offering curious goods, surprising services, and participatory project
- Author(s)Lea Redmond
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight423 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.