All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this bold, anarchic story, poor Mouse is just about to tuck into a sandwich, when in swoops Seagull and gobbles it up. Mouse's crisps aren't safe either ...what a greedy and ill-mannered bird he is! But Mouse has a fiendish trick up his sleeve, which just might cure Seagull of his thieving ways. A brilliantly funny cautionary tale; the strong visual narrative and energetic dialogue will make it a sure-fire hit at story time. With striking, brightly coloured artwork and hilarious slapstick humour, this delicious comic caper is a delight.
- Author BiographyZehra Hicks is the author-illustrator of the award-winning THE BOY WHO HATED TOOTHBRUSHES and its companion title THE GIRL WHO LOVED WELLIES. THE BOY WHO HATED TOOTHBRUSHES was highly commended for the Macmillan Prize in 2009, winner of the Heart of Hawick Award in 2012, shortlisted for the Read It Again! Cambridgeshire Children's Picture Book Award and named Lovereading4Kids Debut of the Year 2011. Zehra uses a variety of media to create her bold, stylish artwork, and the energetic characters in her new book are painted using a stick. Like Seagull, Zehra loves sandwiches and cake - but unlike Seagull, she'll bring her own and not pinch yours. Zehra lives in Epsom, Surrey.
- Author(s)Zehra Hicks
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTwo Hoots
- Weight167 g
- Width217 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.36Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $11.29Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.69
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $19.46
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $5.10Trending at AU $8.28
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.