Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionForty years ago, when television legend Susan Lucci first joined the cast of All My Children , she had only expected to appear on the show every other Tuesday. But she quickly endeared herself to America playing the beautiful, mercurial, and often controversial character of Erica Kane. All this time, Lucci has held viewers' rapt attention as Erica underwent the first daytime television abortion, married and divorced more times than Elizabeth Taylor, became one of daytime's first working mothers, dealt with her AMC daughter's coming out and survived many of life's greatest tragedies as well as conducted many of TV's most fun-to-watch escapades. The secret to Erica's appeal is undoubtedly her ability to live life and reinvent herself in ways that the audience wishes they could too. Now in her long-awaited autobiography, Susan Lucci t only shares some of her favorite behind - the scenes moments on the show, she shares stories about her own personal metamorphosis off - camera, from an aspiring actress to a superstar. For the first time ever, she candidly opens up about the devastating car accident that could have cost her career and the heartache she endured after her miscarriage. She reveals the life lessons longtime friends taught her on her rise to fame, the secret to remaining youthful and what she has learned about love, romance, and partnership through a marriage that has spanned four decades. She also recalls the great joy that came with finally winning an Emmy in 1999 after eighteen previous minations as well as the pressure and angst she felt before her epic win, the pleasure of taking Broadway by storm in Annie Get Your Gun and the test of her stamina and endurance that came with cha-cha-ing on prime time in Dancing with the Stars . Susan will also share how she has successfully balanced the needs of her family with the grueling demands of her career. Nicknamed LaLucci by her nightclub co-star Regis Philbin and named one of Barbara Walters' Ten Most Fascinating People, Susan Lucci gives readers a rare and intimate look into life as a wife, mother, daughter, grandmother, singer, entrepreneur, seductive sensation, and iconic actress in what is destined to be the most uplifting memoir of year!
- Author BiographySusan Lucci won the Emmy Award for Best Actress for her role as Erica Kane on ABC's All My Children in May 1999, garnered a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in January 2005, and was inducted into the Broadcasting Hall of Fame in 2006. Named one of VH1's 200 Top Icons of All-Time and one of Barbara Walters's Ten Most Fascinating People among her many honors, she lives in Garden City, New York, with her husband, Helmut Huber.
- Author(s)Susan Lucci
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIt Books
- Content Noteblack & white plates, colour plates
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.