All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.57
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
About this product
- DescriptionNobody gets me, Mama! In All My Stripes, Zane the zebra feels different from the rest of his classmates. He worries that all they tice about him is his autism stripe . With the help of his Mama, Zane comes to appreciate all his stripes - the unique strengths that make him who he is! Includes a Reading Guide with additional background information about autism spectrum disorders and a Note to Parents and Caregivers with tips for finding support. Foreword by Alison Singer, President, Autism Science Foundation.
- Author BiographyShaina Rudolph has been educating children in urban and suburban settings for 12 years. Working in different socioeconomic environments has allowed her the rare capability to develop close relationships with students from all walks of life. These relationships, in turn, have taught her the importance of reaching one's potential. She instills this belief daily in her students while she works as a reading specialist with children who have learning differences in the greater Los Angeles area. Danielle Royer has had a passion for teaching and working with children from a young age. Inspired by her two youngest brothers, both of whom have learning differences, she has always felt it extremely important that children feel comfortable and empowered in their own skin. Over her career, she has cultivated this message of empowerment to cater to her students' individual needs, no matter their stripes. She continues to spread her message and educate children in Santa Monica, CA, USA.
- Author(s)Danielle Royer,Shaina Rudolph
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication09/03/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Zivoin
Most relevant reviews
- whux7979wendy13 Oct, 2016by
I think this is a great book to remind all children that they are special. It has great illustrations to back up a fantastic positive story.
Verified purchase: Yes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.