All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionNat Hearn came back from the War to be assistant editor and can carrier in chief of the Sandcome Clarion. R.F. Delderfield takes the lid off small town life with a relish born of experience and reveals the politicking and doubtful but only too human motives that swirl round and through the sieve of a small local paper.
- Author BiographyR.F. Delderfield was born in South London in 1912. On leaving school he joined the Exmouth Chronicle newspaper as a junior reporter, where he went on to become Editor. From there he began to write stage plays and then became a highly successful novelist, renowned for brilliantly portraying slices of English life. With the publication of his first saga, A HORSEMAN RIDING BY, he became one of Britain's most popular authors. Many of his bestselling novels were later adapted for television. He died in 1972.
- Author(s)R. F. Delderfield
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight104 g
- Width115 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.