Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionEighteen-year-old Addy Stowe is falling in love with high school senior Cole Bennett. Their connection goes beyond attraction or even first love euphoria. She has found her soul mate. Addy would be happy about her relationship with Cole, if she knew that it was going to last...if death wasn't coming to claim her in a few short weeks. Addy must make a decision, one with irreversible consequences. Will she submit to fate, or risk everything to stay on Earth, including her soul?
- Author BiographySydney Reece has worked in the field of education for over thirteen years and continues to be inspired by the young people she works with on a daily basis. Her writing career started out as a hobby, but soon turned into a passion that will not be satiated anytime soon. Ms. Reece resides in NJ with her husband, three children, and the newest member to the family, Hank, a very naughty yellow lab puppy that ingests or chews on any and everything he stumbles across.
- Author(s)Sydney Reece
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.