All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Quiet on the Western Front is probably the most famous anti-war vel ever written. The story is told by a young 'unkwn soldier' in the trenches of Flanders during the First World War. Through his eyes we see all the realities of war; under fire, on patrol, waiting in the trenches, at home on leave, and in hospitals and dressing stations. Although there are vividly described incidents which remain in mind, there is sense of adventure here, only the feeling of youth betrayed and a deceptively simple indictment of war - of any war - told for a whole generation of victims.
- Author BiographyErich Maria Remarque became known internationally after the publication of All Quiet on the Western Front in 1928/9. Exiled from Nazi Germany he lived in America and Switzerland. He died in 1970.
- Author(s)Erich Maria Remarque
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight172 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.95Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.