All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionIn the suburbs of Dallas, Texas, little girls have started to disappear. The city is in hysterics. Parents are frantic, and the police are baffled. Thea Kelly is one of the shocked community members, witnessing the horror via the news on TV. She feels bad for the parents, but her home is protected and her neighborhood is safe. She isn't worried-until her own daughter, Alexa, goes missing. Days pass, then weeks and months. Alexa Kelly is t coming home. The realization is paralyzing, and Thea finds it almost impossible to go on. An entire year passes before the culprit is brought to justice, but there is word on the whereabouts of Thea's daughter or whether she is alive or dead. It is possible that the kidnapper did t murder all the girls, but it looks as though Thea's daughter's location will remain a mystery forever. No longer able to remain in Dallas-surrounded by the memories of her little girl-Thea escapes to Santa Fe, New Mexico, where she plans to start a new life, leaving the painful past behind. The healing process gradually begins when she meets new friends and embarks upon a new career. But is it possible to move on after the loss of a child, or will Thea always be haunted by the image of her little girl, reaching out to her?
- Author(s)Melva Haggar Dye
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.