All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis wasn't how it was supposed to end. A senseless tragedy leaves a father wondering why his daughter, a charismatic and talented dancer, was taken from him. He pieces the incidents together through memories of his own childhood and the thoughts of those who were closest to his daughter - from teachers, to friends, to her fellow cast members of Billy Elliot the Musical. Telling both the harrowing aftermath of his daughter's death set against his own rough upbringing and adolescence littered with petty crime, Leatherbarrow's true story brings to the fore the realisation that the second chances we get are t always the ones we see coming.
- Author BiographyNeil Leatherbarrow is a first-time author and founder and CEO of the Charlotte Leatherbarrow Foundation, which has been active since July 2011. Before this he was a musician with the band No Longer Music. He then went on to manage youth work and gap year teams for fifteen years, working for different church mission and local government agencies, both here in the UK and across Europe.
- Author(s)Neil Leatherbarrow
- PublisherPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.