Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGetting to kw God in a deeply personal and intimate way. What is He like? How does God feel about me? These and many other questions are answered in this book. There are activities to help you get to kw Him better. There are declarations which will help you to see yourself as He sees you.
- Author BiographyWarren George is married to Caroline. he has four children. Until recently he spent two years studying at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. Prior to this he was a Headteacher at a Primary School in Wigan, England. He now lives in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and enjoys writing and going on long walks.
- Author(s)Warren George
- Date of Publication08/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.