All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- Description<b>A riveting thriller set at a California prep school!<b>Carly: </b> She was sweet. Smart. Self-destructive. She knew the secrets of Brighton Day School's most privileged students. Secrets that got her killed. <b>Neily: </b> Dumped by Carly for a torious bad boy, Neily didn't answer the phone call she made before she died. If he had, maybe he could have helped her. Now he can't get the image of her lifeless body out of his mind. <b>Audrey: </b> She's the reason Carly got tangled up with Brighton's fast crowd in the first place, and w she regrets it--especially since she's convinced the police have put the wrong person in jail. Audrey thinks the murderer is someone at Brighton, and she wants Neily to help her find out who it is. As reluctant allies Neily and Audrey dig into their shared past with Carly, her involvement with Brighton's dark goings-on comes to light. But figuring out how Carly and her killer fit into the twisted drama will force Audrey and Neily to face hard truths about themselves and the girl they couldn't save.
- Author BiographyAnna Jarzab grew up entirely in the suburbs, first outside Chicago and then in San Francisco's East Bay area, where <i>All Unquiet Things </i>is set. She currently lives in New York City. This is her first novel. Visit her online at www.annajarzab.com.
- Author(s)Anna Jarzab
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintDelacorte Press Books for Young Readers
- Weight463 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.