All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis personal finance guide from Dr. Phil's financial guru, Elizabeth Warren, offers a new way of thinking about and managing your money that will allow you lifelong emotional peace and financial well-being. You work hard and try to save money, so why is there never eugh to cover all the bills, to put some away in your child's college fund, to pay off your credit card debt-or to relax and have some fun, for once? In the New York Times bestseller All Your Worth, mother/daughter team Elizabeth Warren and Amelia Warren Tyagi-authors of the acclaimed The Two-Income Trap-tell you the truth about money. The authors lay out a groundbreaking approach to getting control of your money so you can finally start building the life you've always wanted. The result of more than twenty years of intensive research, All Your Worth offers you a step-by-step plan that will let you master your finances-for the rest of your life. The secret? It's simple, really: get your money in balance. Warren and Tyagi show you how to balance your money into three essential parts: the Must-Haves (the bills you have to pay every month), the Wants (some fun money for right w), and your Savings (to build a better tomorrow). No complicated budgets, keeping track of every penny. Warren and Tyagi will show you a whole new way of looking at money-and yourself-that will help you get your finances on track so you can enjoy peace of mind for the rest of your life.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Warren has been a law professor at Harvard for nearly twenty years. She is the author or coauthor of nine books, including The Two-Income Trap: Why Middle-Class Parents Are Going Broke. Elizabeth served as Chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) and is Massachusetts's first female senator. She lives with her husband in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Amelia Warren Tyagi, along with Elizabeth, is coauthor of The Two-Income Trap. She is the cofounder and Chief Operating Officer of The Business Talent Group. She has written for Time, USA TODAY, The Chicago Tribune, and is a regular commentator on Marketplace. She lives in Los Angeles, California, with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Amelia Warren Tyagi,Elizabeth Warren
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date02/09/2009
- Content Noteindex
- Weight259 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.