Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon the work of other colleagues, in particular the research done by Tina Axup, Barbara and George put this process into practice for an 11-year-old boy. The effects were startlingly successful and extraordinarily moving. With the consent of the young people, their teachers and families, it was filmed, and this video, with full explanatory guidebook, will encourage others to try the intervention. This is a powerful, easy to use strategy. If you have never used it, then we recommend that you watch the video and try it out for yourself.
- Author(s)Barbara Maines,George Robinson
- PublisherLucky Duck Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucky Duck Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Height240 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Video
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.