All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.42Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionFatherhood today is far different from previous generations. Stay-at-home dads are increasingly common, and growing numbers of men are working part-time or flextime schedules to spend more time with their children. Dads today are more emotionally and physically involved on the home front. They are all in and-like mothers-they are struggling with work-life balance and doing it all. Journalist and dad columnist Josh Levs explains that despite these unprecedented changes, our laws, corporate policies, and gender-based expectations in the workplace remain rigid. They are preventing both women and men from living out the equality we believe in-and hurting businesses in the process. Women have done a great job of speaking out about this, Levs-whose fight for parental leave made front page news across the country-argues. It's w time for men to join in. Combining Levs' personal experiences with investigative reporting and frank conversations with fathers about everything from work life to money to sex, All In busts popular myths, lays out facts, uncovers the forces holding all of us back, and shows how we can all join together to change them.
- Author BiographyJosh Levs is a leading reporter on CNN's digital platforms, reaching tens of millions daily with his coverage of the world's top stories. Since becoming a father Levs has become a leading voice on modern fatherhood through columns and on-air reports. An award-winning audio engineer for over forty years, Tom Perkins has expanded his skills to narrating and has more than sixty titles to his credit. He learned by working with the world's best voice talent during his career, and he continues to engineer a variety of projects.
- Author(s)Josh Levs
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Tom Perkins
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time437
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.