All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Friday the 13th back in 1958, and as the quaint Yorkshire Dales village of Dibbledale awakes, unsuspecting as to what lies ahead on that infamous day of bad luck and superstition, a number of personal dramas, narrated with humour and a touch of pathos, are all to be played out. Following tales of love, deceit, hope, and schoolboy pranks, before the hour of midnight each will kw their fate, when lives will be changed forever for either better or for worse.
- Author BiographySylvia Ann Baxter was born in Wakefield in 1940 and spent a lot of her childhood in the Yorkshire Dales and nearby Yorkshire Wolds; areas which she is particularly fond of. She loves travelling, walking, has a passion for animals, and presently lives near Shrewsbury in Shropshire.
- Author(s)Sylvia Ann Baxter
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Weight281 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.