Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by john-and-gaye
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionBev Aisbett's simple and humorous illustrated self-help books have provided guidance on anxiety, depression, self-image and self-worth issues for thousands of readers over the past 18 years ...this is her story. Bestselling author Bev Aisbett's -nsense text, combined with her insightful cartoon images, have reassured countless people seeking help for anxiety. Now, she reveals the deep spirit that lies behind these deceptively simple books. All of It is an unflinching self-examination, an exploration of Bev's life journey through and beyond crippling anxiety and depression. the themes of love and loss, rejection, self-doubt and a longing for spiritual meaning are familiar to all those who seek to make peace with life on this complex plane called Earth. Peppered with glimpses of 70s and 80s share-house culture, and told with candour and tenderness, this is the story of an unconventional and multi-layered life and the ultimate quest to 'come home to myself and find a welcome there'.
- Author(s)Bev Aisbett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width135 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.