All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.04Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.39Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionMy little one, lay down your head. It's time to doze, it's time for bed. You tell me, I'm t sleepy w. Just try, I say. You ask me, How? As a mother tries to tuck her child in for the night, she tells him about all the awake animals that are getting sleepy. From antlered Antelope to zzz-ing Zebra, this alphabet of animals becomes an exquisite celebration of language and nature, just right for lulling even the most wide-awake little ones into a cozy, soothing slumber.
- Author BiographyCRESCENT DRAGONWAGON is an award-winning author of more than 50 books, over half of them picture books, including Always, Always, which received the Parents' Choice Literary Honor, and the Coretta Scott King Award-winning Half a Moon and One Whole Star, illustrated by Jerry Pinkney, which was a Reading Rainbow selection. She has also written two novels and several acclaimed cookbooks. The daughter of legendary children's book writer and editor Charlotte Zolotow, she published her first children's book at age 17 (Rainy Day Together, Harper, 1970). She lives in Vermont. Visit her online at www.dragonwagon.com. DAVID MCPHAIL has been a passionate artist since the age of two. He studied at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and began illustrating books for children in 1972. Since then he has created dozens of beloved books, including the celebrated Mole Music, which was a New York Times Book Review Best Illustrated Book of the Year, the bestselling If You Were My Bunny, Edward and the Pirates, Lost! and Drawing Lessons from a Bear. He lives in New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Crescent Dragonwagon
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteIntegrated colour illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width263 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)David McPhail
- Interest Age5-7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.