All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom antlered antelope to zzz-ing zebra, all the awake animals are getting sleepy in this abridged board book edition of a favorite bedtime alphabet book, from an acclaimed author and bestselling illustrator. This exquisite celebration of language and nature is perfect for lulling little ones into a cozy, soothing slumber.
- Author BiographyCrescent Dragonwagon is the author of more than fifty books, including Half a Moon and One Whole Star. She lives in Vermont. David McPhail has created dozens of beloved picture books, including If You Were My Bunny and Mole Music. He lives in New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Crescent Dragonwagon
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight370 g
- Width176 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)David McPhail
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.