All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA charmingly illustrated journey through New York City, neighborhood by neighborhood. All the Buildings in New York is a love letter to New York City, told through James Gulliver Hancock's unique and charming drawings of the city's diverse architectural styles and cityscape. His buildings are colorful and chock full of fun and offbeat details, and this book is full of new discoveries as well as old chestnuts for anyone who loves the Big Apple. Organized by neighborhoods, the book features iconic New York buildings, such as the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and Flatiron Building, as well as the everyday buildings that make up New York City--the boutique shops in SoHo, timeless brownstones in Brooklyn, and rows of busy markets in Chinatown. New Yorkers and tourists alike will savor this one-of-a-kind volume that uniquely celebrates the energy and spirit of the city that never sleeps.
- Author BiographyJames Gulliver Hancock is an artist and illustrator. His work has been exhibited in galleries worldwide, and he has worked with a wide variety of high-profile clients, including Coca-Cola, the New York Times, and Herman Miller Furniture. He chronicles his attempt to draw every single building in New York City at the popular blog All the Buildings in New York.
- Author(s)James Gulliver Hancock
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note60 Colour Illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.