All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA charmingly illustrated journey through Sydney, neighbourhood by neighbourhood. All theBuildings in Sydney is a love letter to James Gulliver Hancock's home town, told through his unique and charming drawings of the city's diverse architectural styles and cityscape. His buildings are colourful and chock full of fun and offbeat details, and this book is full of new discoveries as well as old chestnuts for anyone who loves the Harbour City. Organised by neighbourhoods, the book features iconic Sydney structures, such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, as well as the everyday buildings that give the city its character - the terrace houses in Paddington, the bungalows by the beach, and the incredible sandstone buildings from Sydney's past. Long-time Sydney residents and tourists alike will savour this one-of-a-kind volume that uniquely celebrates the energy and spirit of this beautiful city on the water.
- Author BiographyJames Gulliver Hancock is an artist and illustrator. His work has been exhibited in galleries worldwide, and he has worked with a wide variety of high-profile clients, including Coca-Cola, the New York Times, and Herman Miller Furniture. He chronicles his attempt to draw every single building in New York City and in Sydney at the popular blogs All the Buildings in New York and All the Buildings in Sydney . This is his second book.
- Author(s)James Gulliver Hancock
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull color illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.